- Important Info
- Book Now
Cruise along the beautiful Phang Nga Bay and discover the famous James Bond Island. Canoe your way to the exotic Talu Island and see the nature’s wonderful stalactite caves. Feast on delicious Thai seafood before cooling with a swim at stunning Naka Island.
Begin your day trip with a transfer from your hotel to the exclusive private pier at Dolphin Seaway, where you are serenaded by the Dolphin Seaway band before boarding the speedboat to Phang Nga Bay. Cruise upon gorgeous emerald-green waters and stop at the renowned James Bond Island.
The amazing and stunning stone rock of Ko Tapu is a tall islet that spans over 66 feet (20 m) tall above sea level. The rock was the filming site for the 1974 James Bond movie, The Man with the Golden Gun.
Afterwards, travel to Talu Island by canoe and explore its sea caves with experienced paddlers as your guide. Glide through the waterways of the mangrove swamps and marvel at the beautiful lagoons as you explore hidden stalactite caves. Then refuel with tasty, fresh local seafood at the floating village of Ko Panyi.
Continue your journey to Naka Island and swim in the crystal blue waters. Alternatively, relax on the stunning beach with its lush coconut groves. Take in the sight of the idyllic landscapes of the Phuket coastline before your return trip to the city.
Stunning Ko Tapu rock featured in James Bond movie
Stunning stalactite caves at Talu Island
Scenic cruise along the crystal green water of Phang Nga Bay
Delicious Thailand seafood at Ko Panyi floating village
Refreshing swim in the cool waters of Naka Island
• Tour includes Guided tour of James Bond, Talu, & Naka Islands, Lunch, Canoe ride, life jacket & helmet rental and round trip transportation from /to your central Phuket hotel by coach and live tour commentary in English.
• Children must be accompanied at all times.
• The speedboat will be travelling at faster speeds than the ferry transfer to Phi Phi, therefore expect a bumpy ride as the vessel travels across the waves at high speed.
• CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS IS NOT PERMITTIED.
• PREGNANT WOMEN ARE NOT PERMITTED.
• IF YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, BACK, NECK, LOWER BACK, JOINT, MUSCULAR PROBLEMS, MEDICAL CONDITION OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY YOU SHOULD NOT PARTICIPATE THIS TOUR.
• The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program, changes are made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the above no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather.
• Once the booking is confirmed no refund will made.
• Minimum 2 to book