- Important Info
- Book Now
Discover the cultural landmarks and iconic beaches of stunning Phuket on this half-day introduction to the sights and sounds of Thailand's largest island. Get your bearing as you zip between sun-soaked beaches and striking temples, and keep your camera handy for visits to spectacular lookout points.
After you're picked up from your hotel, make your way to Patong Beach, one of the most popular beaches in the area. Take in the view of blonde sands framed by turquoise waters and framatic rock formations just offshore. From there, continue to Karon Viewpoint, where you can enjoy panoramic views of 3 beaches, Kata, Kata Noi, and Karon.
Proceed to Promthep Cape, at the south end of Phuket Island, to snap photos of the breath-taking scenery of the coastline. Next, make your way to the neighbouring Wat Chalong, one of the most venerated temples in Phuket. Admire the beautiful designs of Siamese architecture and observe the practices of local Buddhist culture.
Lastly, head back to Phuket Town. Pop into a cashew factory to taste and shop for nutty souvenirs, and then cruise through the streets to admire the well-preserved and historic Sino-Portuguese architecture of the city. Your outing ends at the Gems Gallery, where you can opt to stay and shop before hopping on a bus to be dropped off back at your hotel.
Must-see Phuket attractions like breath-taking Patong Beach
Panoramic views of beaches and the sea from Karon Viewpoint
A visit to Promthep Cape at the south end of Phuket Island
Tour of Wat Chalong, the most venerated temple in Phuket
Chance to discover Phuket's history, architecture and culture
• Tour includes Guided tour of Phuket, Roundtrip transport to and from most Phuket hotels and live tour commentary provided in English.
• Proper attire to enter a temple (No dresses above the knee. No short pants or three quarter pants. Modest shirts. No see through garments. No sports-wear. No footwear inside temple.).
• Not wheelchair accessible.
• Children aged 1 and younger are complimentary.
• Children aged 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
• Phuket main resorts will include free pick ups but please email your hotel information and we will advise upon confirmation or an alternative meeting point.
• Guests who stay at Karon and Kata will miss some program (the beginning) and they will join the tour shortly after commencement
• A surcharge, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the activity, applies for pick-up from outside of these areas. You will be able to arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
• Once the booking is confirmed no refund will made.
• minimum 2 to book