- Important Info
- Book Now
Discover the picturesque Ao Phang Nga National Park, one of Phuket's greatest sea kayaking destinations, on this guided paddle tour. Explore the islands, caves, and lagoons, and soak up unique views of the beautiful surrounding scenery.
Be picked up in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle and drive to Ao Por Pier, where you board a cruise ship that will take you to Phang Nga Bay. Be welcomed by the friendly crew who brief you on your sea kayaking adventure.
Cruise to the beautiful Phang Nga Bay and enjoy panoramic views of the Andaman Sea and its surroundings. Once you reach the bay, hop aboard your kayak and paddle through the crystal-clear waters.
Explore the many caves and lagoons of this heritage park, taking in spectacular views of Hong Island and Panak Island and marveling at the beauty of the surrounding nature.
Return back to the cruise ship to enjoy a buffet lunch on board before cruising past Khao Phing Kan, the popular "James Bond Island." Stop for a refreshing break on a secluded shore and take time to relax on the pristine white-sand beaches.
After your paddling adventure, head back to Ao Por Pier where your return transfer to the hotel awaits.
Sea kayaking at Ao Phang Nga National Park
Scenic cruise through the Andaman Sea
Crystal-clear waters & pristine beaches
Discovering exotic caves, bays & lagoons
Picturesque views of James Bond Island & Hong Island
• Tour includes Guided tour of Ao Phang Nga National Park, Phang Nga Bay cruise, Rafting ride, Life jacket, wetsuit, and helmet rental, Lunch, Beverages, Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Phuket hotel by coach and live tour commentary in English.
• Children below 2 years and adult 75 years older are Not Allowed to participate the tour.
• Children ages 3-15 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Buffet lunch is Halal Food. (Can cater for vegetarians provided minimum 48 hours prior notification received in writing).
• Once the booking is confirmed no refund will made.
• minimum 2 to book.