- Important Info
- Book Now
Embark on a sensory exploration of Thailand’s sights, sounds and flavours. Enjoy a delectable meal of fresh and vibrant Thai specialities and get carried away by a world-class spectacle that takes you on a journey through Thailand’s myths, legends and fascinating culture.
After being picked up from your hotel, travel to Siam Niramit Phuket, a stunning venue whose grounds feature elephants, shops, games and traditional Thai-style houses. Step inside and take a seat where you can admire a lake view while you feast on a delicious buffet of modern and authentic Thai cuisine.
As your meal comes to a close, the curtains come up for a cultural extravaganza. More than 150 performers in gilded and brightly coloured costumes take to the stage for a breathtaking performance featuring stirring music, amazing pyrotechnics and mesmerising martial arts.
Thailand’s history comes to life before your eyes as these talented singers, dancers and acrobats celebrate the country’s fascinating heritage and fantastic myths. Be transported by the incredible backdrops and magnificent theatrics of 3 distinct acts. The Journey Back into History features ancient kingdoms and Chinese traders. Beyond Imagination takes you from the depths of hell to the mythical land of Himapan. Finally, Joyous Festivals brings elephants onto the stage to conclude this stunning and imaginative celebration of Thai culture and life.
World-renowned spectacle celebrating Thai heritage & culture
Martial arts, acrobatics, pyrotechnics & stunning sets
Over 150 performers in bright & colourful traditional dress
Delicious buffet dinner of authentic & modern Thai cuisine
Attractions include elephants & Thai village
• Tour includes Admission to Siam Niramit Phuket, Buffet Dinner and roundtrip transport to and from your centrally located Phuket hotel by coach.
• Child rates apply for children ages 4-12 measuring no more than 4'6" (140 cm) in height; proof of height may be required.
• Children under 4 years old or under 3' (90 cm) are free of charge and they don't occupy their own seat.
• NO CAMERAS INSIDE AUDITORIUM (there is a storage area where camera can be safety kept during show) .
• This venue is wheelchair accessible.
• Once the booking is confirmed no refund will made.
• Minimum 2 to book