- Important Info
- Book Now
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket INSTANTLY!
* Certain months of the year, itinerary will be changed based on the festive seasons.
1) The duration and frequency of the tour may vary due to traffic conditions.
2) Duration of tour includes the travelling time to and from the attractions.
3) City Tours reserves the right to change the vehicle in case of inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
1) 20% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is less than 48 hours
2) 10% cancellation charge of the brochure rate will be imposed if notification is more than 48 hours
Buses Safety Guidelines
By purchasing a ticket or going on board our buses, you are deemed to have agreed to the following:
For safety reasons, all Passengers are required to remain seated while the bus is in motion, not extend any parts of their body outside of the vehicle or engage in behaviour that may endanger themselves or other passengers. You are also to follow any additional Safety Procedures informed to you prior to, at the start of or during the sightseeing.
The Company is strictly not liable for any loss or injury that arises from you or your travelling party not following our safety guidelines.
While the Company endeavours to operate its open-top double-decker buses, it reserves the right to operate closed-top double-decker buses from time to time, especially in bad weather.
The Company reserves the right to refuse access to travel on a particular departure should circumstance be deemed to compromise bus safety.
Kindly wear your sightseeing stickers at all times for identification purposes.
Sightseeing routes may change subject to weather and traffic conditions. The sightseeing duration includes travelling time to and from the attraction.
Guests are advised to check their seats before alighting from the coach to ensure that no belongings are left behind as the company will not be held responsible for any l lost articles.
Although we will exercise every safety precaution, the company will not be held responsible for any personal injury or mishap that may occur during the duration of the trail.
Act of God / Force Majeure
City Tours is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury resulting from an Act of God or any other force majeure.
All sightseeing tickets sold and issued are non-refundable.
In the event of a typographical error, City Tours reserve the right t re-price or change any quote with or without notice.
You agree that any claims against City Tours shall be made in writing and received by City Tours no later than 30 days after the event causing the claim. Claims made after 30 days will not be responded to.
Prices and other information contained in any publicity materials are accurate at the time of printing and subject to changes or withdrawal without prior notice.